One piece chapter 922
One Piece Chapter 922


Hello everyone, since One piece chapter 922 preview release, fans are very excited so today I breakdown the Predictions & also release date of Chapter 922, the manga has been excellent for the few chapters of before, and wano is finally pick up the pace oda wasn’t when he say that wano would be a greatest arc in the history of entire universe of One Piece.

We also love every bit of wano in the One Piece so far, and we also hope that it goes on with that level of consistence for the foreseable future, One Piece 922 will possibilities tackle all the mystery surroundings Kaido and his power, first of all. At this Point, we know that kaido is the Dragon But. We don’t know the detailed information of his power levels.

I don’t know if he was born that way of if he ate a devil fruit, by my opinion. Kaido id definitely going to be a dragon, By that, I mean Kaido’s true self is a Dragon. I do not think that kaido had a Dragon Devil fruit, more likely than I know. Kaido will have a dragon devil fruit. But to me the idea that he himself is a Dragon appeals way more.


Kaido has an creature countless times, He has been called a thing serial times. And he's been confirmed to have been captured by the Marines many times. If they captured him, they put seastone on him. It’s not possible for him to be impervious to damage at that times. The only way that’s possible is if he’s actually a Dragon. And that’s what I’m holding out for.

Kaido the dragon one piece
Kaido

In my opinion, Law will explain Kaido’s true form to us in the next chapter of Ne Piece, and in my opinion, it is going to be an incredible chapter. Jack will probably end his fight with shutenmaru to go off and find the strawhats, I’m pretty sure that he won’t risk angering Kaido again.


DON'T MISS THAT!

1-Avengers 4: How Iron Man & Thanos are Cursed by Mind-Stone l Explaned

2-Avengers 4:- Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Quicksilver) return in MCU

3-New Mystery Saiyan Revealed- From Dragon Ball Super Broly Movie

One Piece chapter 922 will be out later this week. The scans will be available on Friday 26 October 2018. The official release for the chapter is 29 October 2018. Maybe sure that you support the official release by reading the manga over Viz, or by buying the volumes when it comes out. Let me know what you think about the upcoming chapter in the comments section!

I hope you all enjoyed this post, and for more amazing stuffs like this make sure you subscribe us to get latest updates on your phone, That’s it for Today see you soon guys.