yamoshi new super saiyan in movie
\New Super Saiyan


Hello DBS fans how are you, I come back with a new post for you. Today I'm gonna talk you about The Appearance of Ancient Saiyan in Dragon Ball Super Movie, and I know you all already watched the teaser of this movie.we got a month or so ago. An announcement for the movie was made a couple of months ago on Social Media, and on the official website for the movie.

According to sources, the movie is going to be a focus on the Saiyans primarily, which made even more sense when we saw the teaser. However, watching the teaser of the movie the biggest Question is that who is the Saiyan fighting against Goku? There are already some theories on this topic, and it seems there are multiple answers to this question. According to some, it might be Broly, which I don’t think is possible.



new super saiyan

Others believe that it is Bardock, and again I don’t think that’s possible as well. The only theory that appealed to me a little was the one that mentioned that the Saiyan could be Yamoshi. I’m pretty sure you all know who Yamoshi is. According to sources, the first Super Saiyan is Yamoshi. He, along with his friends, was cornered and ultimately, he turned into a Super Saiyan to fight off the threat. The threat he faced was that of the Saiyans. However, Yamoshi died due to exhaustion. But, his soul didn’t die, and it kept searching for the next pure-hearted Saiyan, like himself, and according to the prophecy that Saiyan would be the Super Saiyan God.


dragon ball super new movie
Dragon Ball Super Movie


However the new movie focuses on the Origins os Saiyans, in my views I think Yamoshi is Past of Upcoming Movie, I think it is highly possible that we’ll see Yamoshi in this movie. I don’t know how that’ll happen, or if the Dragon Balls are going to be used, but I think the idea of the entire Saiyan history being explained by him would be amazing. It is a Good idea to turn this all in the Movie & everyone enjoy this movie, If Yamoshi really appears, we’ll the Ancient Saiyans (him and his friends) one again. On a different note, if the Saiyan who is fighting Goku isn’t Yamoshi, I think we’ll still get some details on him in the movie.

These are just a Prediction of what is going to happen in the upcoming movie, I hope you liked the idea. and Who do you think the Saiyan fighting against Goku is? Let me know in the comments section below.

TRENDING POSTS OF THIS WEEK:-

1-Revival Of The Saiyan Race In Dragon Ball Super

2-Dragon Ball Super Might Be Returns In Fall 2019 / Spring 2020?!

3-Freeza’s Role In The Upcoming Dragon Ball Super Movie

If you like and Enjoy this then please share this post with your friends, & don't forget to subscribe this site for more amazing stuff like this, that's it for today, See you soon guys in next Post